Globalinternet is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to strengthen our support team, operating from São Paulo. Within Globalinternet, the Service Operations Center is responsible for provisioning, monitoring and providing technical support for all the services delivered by Globalinternet. You will be contributing to a worldwide technical support team and will be working from our remote office in São Paulo.
It is your responsibility to ensure that our customers experience the highest level of support through clear and transparent communication and adequate incident resolution. We are looking for someone who understands what it’s like to work in a multicultural and international environment and is able to liaise with the network engineers of our customers and suppliers worldwide. You are a self-motivated professional, we won't tell you what to do but you tell us!
When you join us at Globalinternet you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that is on a mission to shape the future of worldwide connectivity!
· You preferably already have experience in a technical support role within telecommunications
· We are looking for ambitious and curious people, who like to take initiative and learn on the job
· You are Cisco qualified (CCNA) or a similar level of technical knowledge in lieu.
· Our ideal candidate is a highly skilled IT and networking professional, who understands the importance of high-quality customer services and who is experienced in interacting with technical experts.
· Willing to participate in shifts outside regular office hours
You have good knowledge of:
· Access networking technologies (xDSL, Fiber, wireless, satellite)
· Routers / firewalls (Cisco, Microtik, Linksys, etc)
· VPN solutions (public based on IPSEC/K9 or private based on MPLS)
· Network management systems / tools
· IP configurations and standards like DHCP, NAT, PAT, IP Subnets, IPv4 and IPv6, etc.
· Excellent English, spoken and written is a must
· French, Spanish, German or Portuguese will be an asset
· Ability to work under pressure and getting energy of solving the unexpected!
· Ability to understand the clients’ point of view in a patient and empathizing manner
· Pro-active approach to workload, teamwork and potential process improvements
· Ability to ‘think out of the box’ and to improvise
· Ability to set priorities and to work under limited supervision. We value your autonomy!
· Excellent communication skills.
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
· Monitor and troubleshoot customer’s internet connections
· Incident-, change- and problem management
· Communicate with our customers and suppliers concerning incidents and register these findings in our ticketing systems
· Proactively coordinate the resolution process with our suppliers worldwide
· Ensure that our customers experience the highest level of support possible by clear and transparent communication and adequate incident resolution
· Administrate incidents accurately in our ticketing systems and share findings with colleagues and customers
What we offer
While working from our 4th floor corner-office overlooking São Paulo, you will be part of a growing and multicultural organization. We offer a stimulating, human-centric environment with opportunities to demonstrate your personal strengths and to further develop your expertise. While being part of a fast-growing innovative company you can bring actual value to our clients. And with hard work always comes fun: monthly drinks, potluck lunch Fridays, awesome team outings, numerous social events and team sport initiatives like these famous mud runs. That, topped with a competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie... need we say more?
Globalinternet is a Managed Internet Access provider offering internet connectivity globally. We offer customers a simple and easy way to order internet access anywhere with centralized service delivery, billing and support. We partner with local Internet Service Providers throughout the world to offer the best business-grade internet connectivity available at the lowest price for any location, wherever in the world it may be.
Our Service Operations Center is coordinated from Amsterdam with satellite support offices that follow the sun in São Paulo and Manila. Our support team monitors the internet circuits for thousands of customers and capable of supporting customers in 194 countries, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Go to Globalinternet to find more information about our services or directly request a quote for business grade internet access.
If you bring that unique combination of skills, and want to help shaping the future of an award-winning multicultural company don’t hesitate to apply!