Are you a Salesforce Developer with vision, who is able to further develop business critical solutions? Do you like to support our (internal) customers in technical challenges with your expertise?
We are looking for a salesforce developer to further develop and maintain our Salesforce solution. As a member of a multidisciplinary and motivated development team you will be responsible for designing and developing functionality for our Salesforce instance.
Do you want to work in an environment were your ideas are listened to and where you can make a difference? Don’t hesitate to implement them and share your knowledge with the team. Are you a trustworthy team player who doesn’t just pull their own weight at projects but also helps out others and proactively contributes to the whole project team’s success? If yes, you might just be the one we have been searching for!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, clean and testable Salesforce developments;
- Analyzing business needs and translating them into functionalities following the best practices;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of our instance;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Maintain a good habit of documenting requirements, technical design, and code;
- Collaborate with other members of IT and contribute to overall advancement of the IT organization.
Education and experience:
- You have 3-6 years of experience in SalesForce.com implementations;
- Preferably you have 401/501 Certifications;
- Working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications;
- Hands-on experience into lightning components development;
- In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application;
- Hands-on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Lightning, Triggers etc.;
- Experience with SFDX and working on a B2B environment is a plus;
- Other valued skills to have are JSON, XML, API connectivity, Jenkins, Heroku.
Skills and mindset:
- The company’s fast growth and the dynamics of the market mean that you‘ll be working in an environment where decisions are made fast. This can have an effect on your role or the task at hand and requires a flexible mindset. You should be able to quickly adjust to changing business circumstances and system requirements.
- You are part of a team that relies on your knowledge and input. You contribute by thinking about the consequences that certain decisions or requirements have for an application, for customer experience or underlying system logic.
- You proactively come up with solutions, bring ideas to the table and provide valuable input to the discussion on the approach that should be taken. You have the ability to ‘think out of the box’ and to improvise. Instead of dwelling on a problem, you’d rather talk about solutions and possibilities.
What We Offer
While working from our 8th floor office overlooking Amsterdam, you will be part of a growing and multicultural organization. We offer a stimulating, human-centric environment with opportunities to demonstrate your personal strengths and to further develop your expertise. While being part of a fast-growing innovative company you can bring actual value to our clients. And with hard work always comes fun: monthly drinks, potluck lunch fridays, awesome team outings, numerous social events and team sport initiatives like these famous mudruns. Everyday we offer you all the coffee you can consume, a Monday morning breakfast, daily office fruit and a delicious Friday Company Lunch. That, topped with a competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie... need we say more?
Important note: Globalinternet can only take candidates into consideration who already have a valid working permit and who are based in the Netherlands (relocation will not be facilitated)