“ARE YOU A HERO IN OPTIMIZING AND DESIGNING BUSINESS PROCESSES?”
Globalinternet is looking for a Business Analyst, based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, who will play a central role in building efficient solutions, new designs and improvements to existing processes of Globalinternet. You are responsible for the implementation and improvement of projects from kick-off until the final whistle. While searching for the next process bottlenecks, you will then prioritize to stay focused on the projects with the highest business impact.
In a nutshell
You do everything in your power to improve and optimize Globalinternet's processes and systems. You love to challenge the status quo and bring value to the change management process. Your 3 years of experience working on business processes is important for us. It would be very much appreciated if you have in-depth understanding of the global telecommunications market, data communications ecosystems and the exciting world of SD-WAN.
You are a self motivated professional, we won't tell you what to do but you tell us!
What you 'll do
● Gather requirements from subject matter experts and stakeholders
● Provide in-depth analysis of the “as is” and understanding of the business needs
● Uncover potential or improvement and optimize existing processes
● Create and maintain requirements documentation (process descriptions and flowcharts)
● Perform risk analysis and clearly communicate operational impact of changes
● Help prioritize company’s projects on the roadmap
● Provide test user stories / test cases and supervise testing activities
● Provide continuous support to management in translating company’s strategy into measurable objectives
● Bachelor degree, preferably with a focus on computer science
● Proven experience in requirements gathering and solution design
● Excellent ability to quickly translate business needs into efficient solutions
● Proven ability to document end- to- end processes
● Proven ability to project-plan and track
● Ability to switch between ad-hoc analysis tasks and a structured project based approach, working fully independent on business critical tasks and in a multi-disciplinary team
● Have the capacity to thrive in a scale-up environment: adapt quickly, take ownership of your work
● Strong analytical and time management skills
● Flexible and results-oriented
● Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset
● Strong knowledge of English (verbal and in writing)
What we offer
While working from our 8th floor office overlooking Amsterdam, you will be part of a growing and multicultural organization. We offer a stimulating, human-centric environment with opportunities to demonstrate your personal strengths and to further develop your expertise. While being part of a fast-growing innovative company you can bring actual value to our clients. And with hard work always comes fun: monthly drinks, potluck lunch fridays, awesome team outings, numerous social events and team sport initiatives like these famous mudruns. Everyday we offer you all the coffee you can consume, a Monday morning breakfast, daily office fruit and a delicious Friday Company Lunch.That, topped with a competitive salary and a fair piece of the profit-pie... need we say more?
Globalinternet is a Managed Internet Access provider offering internet connectivity globally. We offer customers a simple and easy way to order internet access anywhere with centralized service delivery, billing and support. We partner with local Internet Service Providers throughout the world to offer the best business-grade internet connectivity available at the lowest price for any location, wherever in the world it may be.
Our network management operation is based in Amsterdam with satellite support offices that follow the sun in São Paulo and Manila. Our support team monitors the internet circuits for thousands of customers and capable of supporting customers in 194 countries, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Go to Globalinternet to find more information about our services or directly request a quote for business grade internet access.
If you bring that unique combination of skills, and want to help shaping the future of an award-winning multicultural company don’t hesitate to apply!
For more information you can also contact our HR team:
Inge Peereboom +31 (0) 6 135 121 85 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org